A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Holtzapple is Excellent. Dr. Holtzapple has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Holtzapple, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
He has special expertise in 2 Areas, including Diabetes and Diabetes Complications.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Holtzapple graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Holtzapple has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Medical Center
- Peace Harbor Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Holtzapple accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 17 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 4 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Holtzapple:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John B. Holtzapple practice?
Dr. John Holtzapple practices Family Medicine near Eugene, OR.
See Eugene Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Holtzapple, Dr. Deshawn Holtzapple, Dr. Jan Holtzapple, Dr. Hank Holtzapple, Dr. Shayne Holtzapple, Dr. Shane Holtzapple, Dr. Jackie Holtzapple, Dr. Giovanni Holtzapple