Dr. John Holtze Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Holtze?

Skin Cancer

Skin Cancer

Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.

Have you seen Dr. John Holtze?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 5th, 2016

Great doctor

I have had several skin cancers and he has been great at treating these, and removing the ones that needed to be taken off. I am very pleased with him and will continue to see him as long as he maintains his practice.

November 9th, 2015

Highly recommend Dr Holtz!

Excellent doctor who really is an expert in diagnosing and treating skin problems.

June 24th, 2014

June 23 2014

I'm actually in the process of finding a new dermatologist because this man is just plain rude and inconsiderate. My daughter has boric dermatitis so Dr Holtz says and haven't seen him in little over a year now and my daughter needs more medication for her face and I refuse to go back to this man

June 13th, 2014

Cancel you appointment, go somewhere else

Great staff, but dangerous doctor. Missed my cancer, wouldn't biopsy at all, refused to because he took an oath he said, to not cause harm. wow. Save your life and go elsewhere. Shouldn't be allowed to practice.

June 11th, 2014

Horrible experience with this doctor. His staff was very kind and courteous. Dr Holtze on the other hand was not. I have a rare, chronic, progressive disease. One of my other specialists wanted me to see a dermatologist for a skin condition that had suddenly appeared. That specialist told me what he thought it was. When I mentioned this to Dr. Holtze he said no it was not that. It was an allergic reaction. When I asked him if he wanted to know what the 15 different meds I was taking he said no. He prescribed some medicine that I honestly was afraid to use. It did help some places not others. I went to another dermatologist who listened to my symptoms. Who understood how this skin issue was related to my condition. Surprise, it was what the other specialist thought it was. It was not an allergic reaction at all. It was related to one of my medications making me susceptible to this skin condition. I would not recommend this doctor to anyone.

October 21st, 2013

DO NOT recommend this doctor

Honestly, Dr.Holtze is the worst doctor I have ever seen. His patient skills, along with social skills, are simply non-existent. During the appointment he was condescending, insensitive, and plain rude. I was very upset about his comments regarding my condition (which is a very sensitive issue to me). I started to tear up and I couldn't really talk. He asked me about a medication refill which I didn't need, so he just walked out of the room without saying anything. The doctor spent less than 5 minutes with me. It was an extremely unpleasant experience and I wish I had listened to the reviews I had read about this doctor online.

November 17th, 2010

Robe, Please

Dr. Holtze is a friendly, caring physician. My only objection was that the nurse had me strip down to my underwear to wait for the doctor. She didn't even offer me a robe. When the door to the examining room opens, the nursing staff and anyone who happens to be walking by gets a great view of the patient. His examining rooms could use some updating - same pictures on the walls since I've been going there during the last 20 years.

May 14th, 2017