Get the facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done and doctors who perform the procedure.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Hong
Dr. John Hong, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Allentown, PA. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Critical Care Medicine and General Surgery. Dr. Hong is affiliated with Robert Wood Johnson University Hospital at Hamilton, Lehigh Valley Hospital and University Hospital of St. Louis. He speaks English.
Dr. John Hong has the following 2 specialties
- Critical Care Medicine
Also sometimes referred to as intensivists, critical care specialists are physicians with specialized training in the diagnosis and management of life-threatening conditions. Some of these conditions affect vital organs like the heart and lungs,...
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery,...
Dr. John Hong is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Allentown, PA.
Dr. Rovinder Sandhu
Critical Care Medicine, General Surgery
Allentown, PA 0 mi21
Dr. Eliot Friedman
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine, Sleep Medicine, Critical Care Medicine
Allentown, PA 0 mi17
Dr. Joseph Stirparo
General Surgery, Trauma Surgery
Allentown, PA 0 mi10