A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hood is Excellent. Dr. Hood has been reviewed by 8 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hood graduated from Oklahoma State University , Tulsa.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hood has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Arlington Memorial Hospital
- Plaza Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hood accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Hood:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Hood practice?
Dr. John Hood practices Family Medicine near Arlington, TX.
See Arlington Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Hood, Dr. Deshawn Hood, Dr. Jan Hood, Dr. Hank Hood, Dr. Shayne Hood, Dr. Shane Hood, Dr. Jackie Hood, Dr. Giovanni Hood