Learn more about Dr. John Horan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Horan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horan
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Horan graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Horan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc
- Berlin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Patrick Horan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Horan practice?
- Dr. John Horan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Horan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oshkosh, WI.
See Oshkosh Orthopedic Surgeons.