A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Horan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Horan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Horan graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Horan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc
- Berlin Memorial Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Horan accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Physicians Plus - 2 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 1 plan
- Humana - 3 plans
- Managed Health Services - 1 plan
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Unity Health Plans - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John W. Horan practice?
Dr. John Horan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Berlin, WI.
Additional practice locations include: Ripon, WI and Wild Rose, WI.
See Berlin Orthopedic Surgeons.