Learn more about Dr. John Horan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Horan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horan
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Horan Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
- Wrist Injury
Education & Awards
Dr. Horan graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Horan has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center of Oshkosh Inc
- Berlin Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John William Patrick Horan MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Horan practice?
- Dr. John Horan has 1 office location.
Dr. John Horan practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Oshkosh, WI.
See Oshkosh Surgeons.