Dr. John Hornback DO Patient Reviews

3.0

February 14th, 2013
MR
Went into the facility for blood test and BP reading. After reading BP the Dr. wanted me to have a EKG and said I was having a heart attack. I told him that I was in Afib and it wasn't a heart attack. He insisted and told me that I couldn't drive and said I had to go to the hosptial. Wouldn't let me out of the facility and called an ambulance. When I reached NorthWest hospital the DR. there said I was not having a heart attack and was in Afib like I said I was. Hornback would not listen to me, the patient, and rushed me out and off to the hospital. As a result of this I ended up 60 miles from my car with no transportation.

October 26th, 2012
Dr. John Hornback was always professional and spent a lot of time listening to my concern.

February 26th, 2012
If you don't care about you health. You've pick the perfect dr
I've been going to dr Hornback almost 2 yrs. He has never as much as placed a stethoscope on me. He sits across the room and doesn't even ask the investigating questions you would expect your dr to ask. He doesn't do follow up appts after lab work or even call. Just sends you a letter in the mail with his recommendation. I last saw him last week because I needed a annual checkup with I paid for but wasn't provided. Also I needed a dtap booster which I recieved while there by his medical assistant cricket. After receiving the vaccine she gave me a paper saying "this will tell you everything about your vaccine" she had taken my temperature previously with was high and I was also suffering from a cold. I get home & read the handout which states " do not get this vaccine if you are experiencing a cold or fever" im done with dr Hornback

September 26th, 2010
Someone you can talk to..
He has always been professional, caring and willing to listen. He gives me options and educates me regarding my ailment. He puts me at ease, and isn't that what you want from your doctor?

May 28th, 2010
UNCARING DOCTOR AND STAFF
This the kind of uncaring ineffective practice that gives doctors a bad reputation. this practice failed to provide the minimum appropriate medical care and was completely inconsiderate in their treatment of my daughter. Communication and treatment were poor and indicative of a doctor and staff completely uninvolved with the needs of patients in pain. If you need a doctor to treat your medical needs with concern and compassion, do not see this poor excuse for a doctor/staff. His assistant,"Cricket" is perfectly named.