Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Horne
Dr. John Horne, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Latrobe, PA. He has 25 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine and Adolescent Medicine. Dr. Horne is affiliated with Excela Health Latrobe Hospital, Latrobe Area Hospital Excela Health and Westmoreland Regional Hospital Excela Health. Dr. Horne has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Horne has the following 2 specialties
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for...
- Adolescent Medicine
Adolescent specialists are doctors who have advanced training in the health issues that adolescents face. These physicians deal with issues like the onset of puberty, reproductive health, eating disorders, irregular periods, mood changes, drugs...
Dr. John Horne is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Latrobe, PA.
Dr Martin Gallagher
Family Medicine, Chiropractic Medicine
Dr. Benjamin Mathews
Family Medicine, Hospitalist
Latrobe, PA 0 mi8
Dr. Charles Amadee
Emergency Medicine, Family Medicine
Latrobe, PA 0 mi34