A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Horner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Horner is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Horner, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Horner graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Horner has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Lakeway Regional Hospital
- Morristown Hamblen Healthcare System
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Calvin Horner MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John C. Horner practice?
- Dr. John Horner has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Horner practices Internal Medicine near Morristown, TN.
See Morristown Internists.