A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Horton:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Horton is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Horton
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Horton Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Horton, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Horton graduated from The University of Texas at Galveston. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Horton has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Overland Park Regional Medical Center
- St Mary's Medical Center
- St. Joseph Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Harlin Horton MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 22 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John H. Horton practice?
- Dr. John Horton has 1 office location.
Dr. John Horton practices Family Medicine near Leawood, KS.
See Leawood Primary Care Doctors.