Dr. John Hosey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Hosey?

3 Ratings with 1 Comment

June 29th, 2012

this doctor is awful

I ended up having a serious condition. He came in a and talked me for an hour which was good. He touched a few spots on my arms and neck and after he couldnt figure it out he blamed it on depressesion..? I ended up having lupus. The idiot didnt even take blood. I luckily was smart enough to find another doctor, but this guy I foudn out later went on vacation the next day for 2 weeks. He kept talking about golf. I was in serious pain and could barely walk and he blamed it on depression cause he was too busy to pay attention. do not use this doctor.

October 21st, 2014