A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hostetler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hostetler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hostetler, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hostetler graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Hostetler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hostetler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- Health One Alliance - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 8 plans
- Anthem - 23 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 22 plans
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John S. Hostetler practice?
Dr. John Hostetler practices Infectious Disease near Rome, GA.
See Rome Infectious Disease Doctors.