A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hostetler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hostetler is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hostetler, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Breast Cancer
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hostetler graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Hostetler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stuart Hostetler MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John S. Hostetler practice?
- Dr. John Hostetler has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Hostetler practices Infectious Disease near Rome, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Rome Infectious Disease Doctors.