Learn more about Dr. John Hostetler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hostetler is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hostetler
Shingles Patient Education Patient education guide to shingles or herpes zoster, more commonly known as chickenpox which is a painful rash condition.Before Visiting Dr. Hostetler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hostetler, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Breast Cancer
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hostetler graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Hostetler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stuart Hostetler MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John S. Hostetler practice?
- Dr. John Hostetler has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Hostetler practices Infectious Disease near Rome, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Rome Infectious Disease Doctors.