A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hostetler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hostetler is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hostetler
HIV / AIDS Patient Education Read our patient education guide and learn about AIDS and HIV symptoms as well as how to diagnose this serious disease which attacks your immune system.Before Visiting Dr. Hostetler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hostetler, MD is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- Breast Cancer
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
- Metastatic Breast Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Hostetler graduated from Virginia Commonwealth University, Richmond.
Dr. Hostetler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Cartersville Medical Center
- Redmond Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearbySearch All Similar Doctors
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stuart Hostetler MD is a male Infectious Disease Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. John S. Hostetler practice?
- Dr. John Hostetler has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Hostetler practices Infectious Disease near Rome, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Atlanta, GA.
See Rome Infectious Disease Doctors.