A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hostetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hostetter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hostetter
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Hostetter Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hostetter, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hostetter graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hostetter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Hostetter FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John C. Hostetter practice?
- Dr. John Hostetter has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hostetter practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Falmouth, MA.
See Falmouth Internists and Falmouth Cardiologists.