A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hostetter:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hostetter is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hostetter, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Hostetter graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hostetter has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cape Cod Hospital
- Falmouth Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Charles Hostetter FACC and MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease.
- Where does Dr. John C. Hostetter practice?
- Dr. John Hostetter has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Hostetter practices Internal Medicine and Cardiovascular Disease near Falmouth, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Hyannis, MA.
See Falmouth Internists and Falmouth Cardiologists.