A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Houck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Houck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Houck, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Houck graduated from Stanford University. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Houck has 7 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center Edmond
- OU Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Roland Houck MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Houck practice?
- Dr. John Houck has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Houck practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Otolaryngologists and Oklahoma City Sleep Medicine Doctors.