Learn more about Dr. John Houck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Houck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Houck, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Houck graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Houck has 7 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- OU Medical Center Edmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Houck MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Houck practice?
- Dr. John Houck has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Houck practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Edmond, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Edmond Otolaryngologists.