A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Houck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Houck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Houck
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Houck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Houck, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Houck graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Houck has 7 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- OU Medical Center Edmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Houck MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Houck practice?
- Dr. John Houck has 1 office location.
Dr. John Houck practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Otolaryngologists and Oklahoma City Sleep Medicine Doctors.