A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Houck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Houck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Houck
Chronic Pain Patient Education Learn how to prepare and what to expect by reading our chronic pain patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Houck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Houck, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Houck graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Houck has 7 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- OU Medical Center Edmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Houck MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 34 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Houck practice?
- Dr. John Houck has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Houck practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Edmond, OK.
Additional practice locations include: Oklahoma City, OK.
See Edmond Otolaryngologists.