Learn more about Dr. John Houck:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Houck is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Houck
Sleep Apnea Patient Education Read all about sleep apnea, and understand how this condition is diagnosed and treated, by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Houck Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Houck, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Otolaryngology - Sleep Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Sino-Nasal Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Houck graduated from Stanford University. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Houck has 7 hospital affiliations:
- OU Medical Center
- OU Medical Center Edmond
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Houck MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John R. Houck practice?
- Dr. John Houck has 1 office location.
Dr. John Houck practices Otolaryngology and Sleep Medicine near Oklahoma City, OK.
See Oklahoma City Otolaryngologists and Oklahoma City Sleep Medicine Doctors.