A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Houghtaling:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Houghtaling
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Houghtaling Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Houghtaling graduated from Michigan State University , East Lansing.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Vernon Houghtaling MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John V. Houghtaling practice?
- Dr. John Houghtaling has 1 office location.
Dr. John Houghtaling practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Toledo, OH.
See Toledo Surgeons.