Dr. John Houri MD Patient Reviews

no change

October 19th, 2015
Dr Houri and Jamey Great doctor and staff
Dr Houri takes time to listen to you and will not just mask your symptoms with medications like so many doctors do. I have osteoporosis and Dr Houri and I decided a new injectible medication would be the best option for me. I was naturally concerned about insurance coverage, but his top notch staff guided me every step of the way. Jamey was wonderful in assisting me with obtaining a co-payment card from the drug manufacturer that drastically reduced my out of pocket expenses. Jamey never made me feel like a burden even when I had lots of questions. I am pleased to say that I have not had any side effects with the injection. Dr Houri is a great doctor and he has great staff. I would wait hours to see him because he is that good!

October 16th, 2015
Great doctor and superb staff
This doctor is always booked out so make your appointment quickly! He is amazing and in high demand! The staff are so caring and friendly. The billing person went above and beyond to explain my insurance plan to me when I brought in my book. I was confused and she was very patient with me. I highly recommend this doctor and his wonderful staff. They all take time to listen and really care. Best physician I have ever been to and I am 78 yrs old and see lots of doctors.

October 27th, 2012
Top Notch Doctor
Great Staff, very caring and helpful. Doctor Houri really listens to his patient. I feel that I am in the best, most capable hands. Can't stress enough how highly I recommend.

August 13th, 2010
Caring Rheumatologist!
Dr Houri is a very caring physician. He takes time to listen and doesnt talk over me. Office staff is a pleasure also!

July 9th, 2009
rn anonymous
I am a nurse and I had a number of issues. Dr Houri is has a focused and professional manner and is an excellent diagnostician. Like a friendly version of Dr House.

January 16th, 2009
Most caring doctor ever!
Dr. Houri will find a diagnosis even if other doctors cannot. He does not stop until he has found a reason for your symptoms. Very caring and great bedside manner.