A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hovious, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hovious graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.More Education & Awards
Dr. Hovious has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Ctr
- Bristol Regional Medical Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hovious accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Hovious:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Hovious practice?
Dr. John Hovious practices Pediatrics near Bristol, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Kingsport, TN and Abingdon, VA.
See Bristol Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Hovious, Dr. Deshawn Hovious, Dr. Jan Hovious, Dr. Hank Hovious, Dr. Shayne Hovious, Dr. Shane Hovious, Dr. Jackie Hovious, Dr. Giovanni Hovious