A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hovious:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hovious is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hovious, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hovious graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Hovious has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Richard Hovious MD is a male Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. John R. Hovious practice?
- Dr. John Hovious has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hovious practices Pediatrics near Bristol, TN.
See Bristol Pediatricians.