A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hovious:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hovious is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hovious, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hovious graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Hovious has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Indian Path Medical Center
- Bristol Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hovious accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Bluegrass Family Health - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John R. Hovious practice?
Dr. John Hovious practices Pediatrics near Bristol, TN.
See Bristol Pediatricians.