A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John How:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John How, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. How graduated from Loma Linda University.
Dr. How has 7 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- Redlands Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David How MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 8 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John D. How practice?
- Dr. John How has 2 office locations.
Dr. John How practices Emergency Medicine near Escondido, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Southfield, MI.
See Escondido Emergency Physicians.