A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Howe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Howe is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Howe
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Howe Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Howe, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Retina Surgery
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Howe graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Howe has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Valley Baptist Medical Center
- Valley Baptist Medical Center-Brownsville
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John B Howe MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. John B. Howe practice?
- Dr. John Howe has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Howe practices Ophthalmology near Harlingen, TX.
See Harlingen Ophthalmologists.