Dr. John Hoyes Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Hoyes?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

December 30th, 2016

His wife is actually the doctor without the credentials. She's running the office like she's the doctor. He closes the office for long periods of time without letting her patients know.

December 28th, 2016

For over 7 years, I have been receiving medical care from Dr. Hoyes. For over 7 years, I have been receiving medical care from Dr. Hoyes Dr. Hoyes makes you feel at ease, he does not rush, he explained to me step by step my medical situation and he himself keeps track of the laboratory report with me. His team is as professional as he is. It's a great doctor For over 7 years, I have been receiving medical care from Dr. Hoyes Dr. Hoyes makes you feel at ease, he does not rush, he explained to me step by step my medical situation and he himself keeps track of the laboratory report with me. His team is as professional as he is. It's a great doctor For over 7 years, I have been receiving medical care from Dr. Hoyes Dr. Hoyes makes you feel at ease, he does not rush, he explained to me step by step my medical situation and he himself keeps track of the laboratory report with me. His team is as professional as he is. It's a great doctor.

For over 7 years, I have been receiving medical care from Dr. Hoyes Dr. Hoyes makes you feel at ease, he does not rush, he explained to me step by step my medical situation and he himself keeps track of the laboratory report with me. His team is as professional as he is. It's a great doctor For over 7 years, I have been receiving medical care from Dr. Hoyes Dr. Hoyes makes you feel at ease, he does not rush, he explained to me step by step my medical situation and he himself keeps track of the laboratory report with me. His team is courteous and professional. I am very satisfied.

January 20th, 2012

GREAT Doctor

Dr. Hoyes is both funny and caring. He really does take his time to listen and his bedside manner is superb! I also have found my long term physician.

December 27th, 2010

We must ask, who would we want to care for our children?

Dr. Hoyes is a superb physician who upholds nothing but the high standards of modern medicine. I have seen him as a patient for two years now, and I don't think I'll ever leave. The care I get at his office is very comforting.

November 23rd, 2010

The Best

Dr. Hoyes and his office staff are the best. Dr. Hoyes takes his time and talk to you and really listens to everything you have to say. I wish more doctor was like him.

October 17th, 2010

Doctor ok Wife hopeless

doctor ok nurse doesn't know what she talking about and caused 2 month delay on surgery Always talks to patients like they are second class people & should know better. Wrong on 3 occassions.

June 14th, 2010

Wonderful

Dr. Hoyes and his staff are the best. I have never went to a doctor's office like this one. Everyone is caring and patient with you. I have referred two people in my office.

May 25th, 2010

Finally found my long term doctor...

After trying many during the last 3 years of being in south Florida, Dr. Hoyes is the one I'll have for many years to come :)

April 28th, 2016