A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hratko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hratko, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hratko, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- Infectious Disease
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hratko graduated from St. George's University, St Georges. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hratko has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Sacred Heart Hospital/Allentown
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Hratko MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Hratko practice?
- Dr. John Hratko has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Hratko practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Fountain Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Nazareth, PA.