A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hratko:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hratko, Obstetrician & Gynecologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hratko, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Laproscopic Surgery (Laparoscopy)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hratko graduated from St. George`s University, School of Medicine, St MD - Doctor of Medicine 1983. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Hratko has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Lehigh Valley Hospital - Muhlenberg
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John R Hratko MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 27 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John R. Hratko practice?
- Dr. John Hratko has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hratko practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Nazareth, PA.
See Nazareth Obstetricians & Gynecologists.