Obstetrician & Gynecologist
Video profile
207 N Main St
Nazareth, PA 18064
(610) 746-2061
Locations and availability (1)

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  I would recommend him to anyone!  |  show details
Dec 4th, 2012

I would never go anywhere else unless I had to. Dr. Hratko is excellent. He is very caring, spends a good amount of time with you, gets to know you so it's not so impersonal, and is GREAT answering questions and addressing concerns. He is always willing to help you by his recommendations or finding an answer for you. I also have dealt with Brianna when I was having problems and she is also extremely knowledgeable, and I have felt very comfortable with everyone there.

Nov 12th, 2012

The staff is exceptional and the care received by the nurse practitioner is outstanding. I have not been seen by Dr. Hrato and unable to provide feedback on him, but his staff and nurse practitioner are great!

Oct 10th, 2012

I too, had issues with Peg while I was pregnant (she would make me feel that my questions weren't important or that I was annoying her), however she no longer works there. I would highly recommend Dr. Hratko to anyone. He is a great doctor and did a great job monitoring me when I was pregnant with my twins.

|  Great Doctor  |  show details
Oct 8th, 2012

I would highly recommend Dr. Hratko. I'm am currently 28 weeks pregnant with my first child. Dr. Hratko and his staff have been nothing but wonderful. Anytime I have had a question I call and they returnn my call in a timly manner. the wait time has never been longer than 15 minutes anytone I have been there.

Sep 19th, 2012

Dr. Hratko is very down to earth and easy to discuss things with. He is very clear in his communications and extremely exacting as a physician. I like his PA also. She is very through. I also like that he maintains his own office and is not part of a "health network". Thank's, Doc!

|  Highly Professional, Skilled and Compassionate Doctor  |  show details
May 18th, 2012

Dr Hratko delivered 2 of my babies and I had a very good experience under him. He treated me kindly, explained to me patiently and gave me a good amt of time every visit.

May 3rd, 2012

Best OBGYN in the Lehigh VAlley. His staff is fantastic as well.

|  Great guy, horrible staff  |  show details
Apr 16th, 2012

Dr Hratko and his PA Brianna do EXCELLENT work, however I'm considering switching because his office staff is unbearable. It takes multiple tries to get through and they sometimes "forget" to turn their phones on in the morning. Peg is extremely rude and insensitive, and absolutely impossible to deal with. I'm usually aggravated beyond all reason before I even see the doctor, and no request I've made has been met with anything but pushback and annoyance from Peg. Dr Hratko, PLEASE do something about your staff!! You're a great doc but no doc is worth this headache!!

Sep 29th, 2011

Dr. Hratko is a wonderful doctor; however his staff can be rude and insensitive. Any phone call results in 5 minutes on hold.

Jul 15th, 2011

Dr. Hratko is an excellent Doctor.

|  Exceptional Doctor  |  show details
by Susan Mahle on Feb 14th, 2011

I've been seeing Dr. Hratko for 14 years...we've gone through two deliveries together and numerous ailments and no matter how big/small the issues are, he is extremely attentive, knowledgeable, and caring. Even when I've been embarrassed to address something, he has never been anything but professional and reassuring. I thank my girlfriend who recommended him to me every time I see her. Dr. Hratko continuously studies new technology and offers numerous other services in his office, all relating to the aging women. EXCELLENT PHYSICIAN! HIGHLY RECOMMEND!

Feb 10th, 2011

Very caring! Treats you as a person, not a patient. Makes you feel comfortable. His PA Brianna is awesome as well. He delivered 2 of my kids via csection and a tubal ligation as well and had a great recovery, even recommended him to my sister and she loves him as well. Great OB/GYN.

|  Hratko John R Md is Great Dr.!!!!  |  show details
by Citysearch User on Jul 31st, 2009 on insiderpages.com

Dr. Hratko & Thomas are great! They are both so nice, not sure if Thomas is still w them, but Dr. Hratko is so sweet and down-to-earth, gr...

Read Full Review at insiderpages.com