Dr. John Hratko Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Hratko?

November 5th, 2015

Amazing Doctor!

One of the few OB's I found that seemed more concerned not only about the health of the baby but our desires for our birthing experience rather than it being a convenience to him. He was thorough, compassionate and never seemed rushed. Couldn't have asked for better care!

July 26th, 2015

Look elsewhere!!!

Botched my hysterectomy, lacerated my bladder using Robotics. Advised him did not want him to use this method due to his lack of experience using it. He had me sign a consent after medication was given on way to surgery. Bladder mess used has recall. Hratko said he was stressed and that I should understand. Really!! Run like the wind!!!!

March 23rd, 2015

Best ObGyn out there. My care was very personalized. He always takes the time.

February 12th, 2015

Amazing Doctor

I cant say enough positive things about the care I have received from Dr. Hratko over the last 20. He is an amazing doctor who has taken care of my health through my reproductive, childbearing and now perimenopausal years of life. He truly cares about his patients and every detail about their health.

December 5th, 2012

I would recommend him to anyone!

I would never go anywhere else unless I had to. Dr. Hratko is excellent. He is very caring, spends a good amount of time with you, gets to know you so it's not so impersonal, and is GREAT answering questions and addressing concerns. He is always willing to help you by his recommendations or finding an answer for you. I also have dealt with Brianna when I was having problems and she is also extremely knowledgeable, and I have felt very comfortable with everyone there.

November 12th, 2012

The staff is exceptional and the care received by the nurse practitioner is outstanding. I have not been seen by Dr. Hrato and unable to provide feedback on him, but his staff and nurse practitioner are great!

October 10th, 2012

I too, had issues with Peg while I was pregnant (she would make me feel that my questions weren't important or that I was annoying her), however she no longer works there. I would highly recommend Dr. Hratko to anyone. He is a great doctor and did a great job monitoring me when I was pregnant with my twins.

October 8th, 2012

Great Doctor

I would highly recommend Dr. Hratko. I'm am currently 28 weeks pregnant with my first child. Dr. Hratko and his staff have been nothing but wonderful. Anytime I have had a question I call and they returnn my call in a timly manner. the wait time has never been longer than 15 minutes anytone I have been there.

September 19th, 2012

Dr. Hratko is very down to earth and easy to discuss things with. He is very clear in his communications and extremely exacting as a physician. I like his PA also. She is very through. I also like that he maintains his own office and is not part of a "health network". Thank's, Doc!

May 18th, 2012

Highly Professional, Skilled and Compassionate Doctor

Dr Hratko delivered 2 of my babies and I had a very good experience under him. He treated me kindly, explained to me patiently and gave me a good amt of time every visit.

May 3rd, 2012

Best OBGYN in the Lehigh VAlley. His staff is fantastic as well.

April 16th, 2012

Great guy, horrible staff

Dr Hratko and his PA Brianna do EXCELLENT work, however I'm considering switching because his office staff is unbearable. It takes multiple tries to get through and they sometimes "forget" to turn their phones on in the morning. Peg is extremely rude and insensitive, and absolutely impossible to deal with. I'm usually aggravated beyond all reason before I even see the doctor, and no request I've made has been met with anything but pushback and annoyance from Peg. Dr Hratko, PLEASE do something about your staff!! You're a great doc but no doc is worth this headache!!