A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hruska:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hruska is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Hruska
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Hruska Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hruska, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Hruska graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Hruska has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Martin Memorial Hospital South
- Martin Memorial Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Stephen Hruska MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John S. Hruska practice?
- Dr. John Hruska has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Hruska practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Port Saint Lucie, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Stuart, FL.
See Port Saint Lucie Orthopedic Surgeons.