Dr. John Hruska MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

August 10th, 2017
very caring
Could not get an appt. w/ my regular Dr .He Found the cause of my pain, had arthroscopic surgery & walked out from procedure w/ no pain. Have been going to him ever since. He's so comfortable.

August 9th, 2017
BULLY!
We had read on this website about how he had the bedside manner of a frog, but went in with an open mind. The first experience we had with him was positive and very professional, so I'm thinking reviewers were wrong about this guy. He repaired a very badly torn miniscus. A few months later, we returned with a new problem. This time, he let his truly colors show through and was very confrontational and belligerant with us. We left there swearing to never return. This guy is a total bully!

October 30th, 2015
worst doctor experience ever. ignores everything you tell him.

October 28th, 2015
Having a Patient is Privilege Not Expected.
Recently went for a MRI follow up. This Dr. Was Not Prepared for our visit. Waited for 40 mins. We gave him all the history & info. with our prior visit to him. This is our 2nd visit. He stated he has no recollection & his response was he has too many patients to know who we are. Even though all our information was on the computer system from prior visit. It only takes minutes to review a patient file prior to Each patient. (Even the Medical staff asked & typed additl info. That was Not asked on initial visit) so All records were up to date for review. His actions are unprofessional. He Doesn't listen to what the patient says. Doesn't let him finish without him making assumptions and raising his voice in a condescending manner. He made a statement why we didn't go to a specialist. Not all of us have the ability to have access to Specialists. He Couldn't grasp the fact that my husband still is in pain & can't Sleep but still works. Personally I would Never let him touch my husband as he needs a Dr. That is organized & pays attention because Ultimately we all put our trust & lives in a Doctors hands.. They are to understand & appreciate that patients are a privilege Not Expected. The World is a Big place and we have the choice to choose who we trust. P.s. he was in shock with our response when we stated they never asked these questions initially. On a personal note he's so full of himself but to be that way one must be & act like a Professional. We went to a Doctors Office expecting to be treated like a patient not garbage. I don't appreciate my husband's records being discussed with anyone without his consent. My husband's Health is my Main Concern even if it's Not his. I thought Doctors were to help?? The greatest thing about these surveys and voicing our opinions is that I can almost guarantee he was nice the rest of the day. Sometimes Reminders are good self check. P.S.S. No he didn't help my husband.

February 5th, 2015
Excellent surgeon! Has successfully operated on my husband 3 times. ( both hips and one knee.)

August 25th, 2011
very full of himself, had a knee replacement with not so good results. He then ignores you if you have problems after surgery. Can't accept that he may be less than perfect.

March 31st, 2011
I have been seen by Dr.Hruska since 2003 when he did spinal fushion for me after two previous surgeries on my spine.Very pleased,BUT had knee replacement with other Dr. in the practice,VERY UNHAPPY with him...Dr.Hruska came to my rescue and after many months of injections,pt,and months of pain,he found the solution,,,Thank You

January 3rd, 2011
Very Professional, attentive and caring

February 18th, 2009
I was advised I needed surgery and when I told him I wanted a 2nd opinion he became very upset and stormed out of the room. naturally I'll never return to his office. thank you

August 8th, 2017