A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Huang:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Huang is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Huang, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Diabetic Eye Disease (Diabetic Retinopathy)
- Macular Degeneration
- Reiter's Syndrome (Reactive Arthritis)
- Retinal Detachment
- Retinal Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Huang graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx.
Dr. Huang has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Midstate Medical Center
- University of Connecticut Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Huang MD is a male Internist, has 12 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Huang practice?
- Dr. John Huang has 8 office locations.
Dr. John Huang practices Internal Medicine near Meriden, CT.
Additional practice locations include: Wallingford, CT and Farmington, CT.
See Meriden Internists.