A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hubanks:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hubanks is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Education & Awards
Dr. Hubanks graduated from University of Oklahoma , Oklahoma City.
Dr. Hubanks has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Sayre Memorial Hospital, Inc
- Roger Mills Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Mark Hubanks MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 31 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John M. Hubanks practice?
- Dr. John Hubanks has 1 office location.
Dr. John Hubanks practices Family Medicine near Cheyenne, OK.
See Cheyenne Primary Care Doctors.