A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Huffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Huffman is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huffman
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huffman Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Huffman graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Huffman has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Skaggs Community Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John W Huffman DO and MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John W. Huffman practice?
- Dr. John Huffman has 1 office location.
Dr. John Huffman practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Branson, MO.
See Branson Orthopedic Surgeons.