A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Huggins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Huggins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huggins
Read all about venous thromboembolism symptoms and treatments by reading our patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huggins Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Huggins, MD is board certified in Critical Care Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Interstitial Lung Diseases
- Lung Diseases (Pleural Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Huggins graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Huggins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Conway Medical Center
- Medical University Of South Carolina
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Terrill Huggins MD is a male Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John T. Huggins practice?
- Dr. John Huggins has 1 office location.
Dr. John Huggins practices Internal Medicine, Critical Care Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Charleston, SC.
See Charleston Internists, Charleston Critical Care Practitioners, and Charleston Pulmonologists.