A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hughes:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hughes, MD is board certified in Addiction Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Hughes graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Hughes has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
- Fletcher Allen Healthcare
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Russell Hughes MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John R. Hughes practice?
- Dr. John Hughes has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Hughes practices Psychiatry and Addiction Psychiatry near Evanston, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Chicago, IL.
See Evanston Psychiatrists and Evanston Addiction Specialists.