A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Huhn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Huhn is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Huhn, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Head and Neck Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Huhn graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Huhn has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Arnold Palmer Medical Center
- Orlando Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Frederick Huhn MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. John F. Huhn practice?
- Dr. John Huhn has 1 office location.
Dr. John Huhn practices Otolaryngology near Winter Park, FL.
See Winter Park Otolaryngologists.