Nightmare, never again show details Nightmare, never again
Sep 12th, 2015

The worst experience I ever had. After having sinus problems and severe headaches I was referred to this office. I was advised to take with me the CT Scan CD so he could see it. After talking to this doctor about my ordeal with sinuses problems for so long and the severe headaches that I was experiencing at the time he did not seem to be interested. He said, all you need to do is go to a headache specialist. After he saw the CT Scan he said that there was a narrowing of the nasal passages and a deviated nasal septum. So he was going to schedule me for a Balloon Sinus Dilation Procedure, he gave me the sheet explaining what to expect during the procedure and gave me a prescription to take the day of the procedure for sedation purposes. I was told that they will contact my insurance company and that I was going to be notified to schedule the procedure date. Still with severe headaches and after two weeks never heard from them, finally the lady that do the scheduling called me on the 18th day and informed me that he was not going to do the procedure because they did not have enough information about my Sinus problems in the past. I signed a medical authorization released so they could contact my primary doctor and request my medical records. What about the CT scan results?. Why I was given the prescription for sedation and the procedure sheet if they were not planning to do the procedure? I called my insurance company and I was told that they were not contacted by this office regarding the authorization for this procedure. If they did not intended to do it why I was not informed on the same day? Still with severe headaches and sinus problem and they don't care. I do not recommend this place to anyone, unless you want to keep suffering for a while. Not even a Star.

Good luck scheduling a surgery show details Good luck scheduling a surgery
by R. Hahn on Sep 9th, 2015

I have never had such a difficult time trying to schedule an appointment with a doctor's office. Apparently there is only one person that schedules surgeries and this person is never available to take calls and does not have an email! The people that answer the phone are of no help what so ever.

Awesome doctor! Horrible office staff show details Awesome doctor! Horrible office staff
Aug 4th, 2014

Dr. Huhn is a caring doctor who puts his patients first. He does an excellent job treating his patients and I would recommend his to everyone. However, the office staff he employs is absolutely the worst. The front desk clerk won't even look up to greet you. Come for the doctors and nurses as they make it worth it. Bring extra kindness to try to rub off on the staff

Doctor with a superiority complex show details Doctor with a superiority complex
Mar 25th, 2014

He was very condescending to me. Since I do not feel comfortable with him as a physician, he has the right to not allow me to be seen by any other doctor in the same medical group. So much for caring about people. You would figure that if it was just a personality conflict that he would be more understanding to allow another doctor to see if the patient could find the treatment necessary for good health.

terrible staff show details terrible staff
Dec 23rd, 2013

dr. huhn is a very good dr. and very concerned with my care but his staff are terrible you call they keep putting you on hold then come back and ask can i put you on hold when youve already been on hold. never get any return calls. they need to clean house and get better staff.i will probley get a new dr. after this if i ever need one. sorry for dr. huhn.

wonderful doctor, HORRIBLE office staff show details wonderful doctor, HORRIBLE office staff
by Emma A. on Jul 8th, 2013

Dr. Huhn is a wonderful doctor! He is great with my 5 year old, has wonderful bedside manner, makes sure I understand everything that's going on with my child's ENT health and listens to my concerns. I highly recommend him, however the office staff at Florida Otolaryngology Group on University Boulevard is HORRIBLE! The reception staff AND NURSES are rude and unhelpful. Hopefully my child won't need to see an ENT doctor going forward, but if she does I plan to find a different doctor.