Otolaryngologist (ear, nose, throat)
Video profile

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

Some ratings provided by Kudzu.
 |  Awesome doctor! Horrible office staff  |  show details
Aug 4th, 2014

Dr. Huhn is a caring doctor who puts his patients first. He does an excellent job treating his patients and I would recommend his to everyone. However, the office staff he employs is absolutely the worst. The front desk clerk won't even look up to greet you. Come for the doctors and nurses as they make it worth it. Bring extra kindness to try to rub off on the staff

|  Great doctor and staff!  |  show details
May 18th, 2014

Came highly recommended. My experience was wonderful from beginning to end. Staff was professional and pleasant, Dr. Huhn took time to listen and had a great bedside manner. I would highly recommend Dr. Huhn and Fl. Otolaryngology Group, P.A.. By the way, in a previous review a Dr. Baylor was mentioned and there was not a Dr. Baylor at this practice.

|  doctor drama  |  show details
by annoyed prior office staff on May 13th, 2014

this office not proffesional. dr, baylor is married with kids. he used to date the head audiologist. no wonder she got a job there. his personal nurse he's having an affair with. he's racist. dr. spector and his scribe have an inapporirate relationship. dr. patni and he's pa flirt to much. it really upsets his nursing staff. dr. kang curses out patients. he is married with kids and is spending time with his pa jessica. deborah byron just cares about money. the blonde pa/np is immature

|  Doctor with a superiority complex  |  show details
Mar 25th, 2014

He was very condescending to me. Since I do not feel comfortable with him as a physician, he has the right to not allow me to be seen by any other doctor in the same medical group. So much for caring about people. You would figure that if it was just a personality conflict that he would be more understanding to allow another doctor to see if the patient could find the treatment necessary for good health.

|  terrible staff  |  show details
Dec 23rd, 2013

dr. huhn is a very good dr. and very concerned with my care but his staff are terrible you call they keep putting you on hold then come back and ask can i put you on hold when youve already been on hold. never get any return calls. they need to clean house and get better staff.i will probley get a new dr. after this if i ever need one. sorry for dr. huhn.

|  wonderful doctor, HORRIBLE office staff  |  show details
by Emma A. on Jul 8th, 2013

Dr. Huhn is a wonderful doctor! He is great with my 5 year old, has wonderful bedside manner, makes sure I understand everything that's going on with my child's ENT health and listens to my concerns. I highly recommend him, however the office staff at Florida Otolaryngology Group on University Boulevard is HORRIBLE! The reception staff AND NURSES are rude and unhelpful. Hopefully my child won't need to see an ENT doctor going forward, but if she does I plan to find a different doctor.

|  A NOSE for the BEST!  |  show details
by DIZCRUZR on Jul 26th, 2008 on kudzu.com

I unexpectedly needed the services of an ENT for the last few months.Fortunately I was guided in the direction of Dr.Huhn by my Family Doctor.I can't say enough about not only the EXPERT care I received from Dr.Huhn,but also the compassion and endless concern he showed me each time I appeared at the office,or called him for help unexpectedly!He is truly a Doctor who cares genuinely for his patients.

Read Full Review at kudzu.com