Dr. John Hung Is this you?

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. John Hung?

December 17th, 2014

Very detailed. Spent time getting my history. Excellent doctor.

May 15th, 2013

excellent at diagnosis

My husband had an infection which resulted in an uncommon presentation. Of 2 ER's and 4 doctors, Dr. Hung, the hospital doctor, was the only one who recognized the connection. He was very patient and compassionate. If he had a practice, we would definitely apply to be a patient.

May 29th, 2011

poor bedside manners. very rude. i wish patients can choose the doctors who get to see them in the hospital

August 24th, 2009

Renown Patient

I had pnemonia and needed intibation SOON!He asked if I could make my own medical decisions. He asked if I wanted intabation. I did not know what that was. I saw my friend/cartaker standing behind the Dr. nodding his yes so I said yes. Dr.Hung asked me if I wanted my heart restarted if it stopped. I thiught it wasw a "trick" question. I didn't now how to answer it. I saw my friend/caretaker nod yes , so I said yes.I felt Dr. was not encourageing me to make the choises I did I feel I'm alive today because I choose procedures was not reccomending.I think he should stick to diagnosis until he learns to love the live of others!

May 2nd, 2009

Poor people skills

Too quick on exam very rude comments to patient assumes too much and doesn't address the questions asked efficiently