A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Hungarland:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hungarland, Family Practitioner, Pediatrician is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hungarland, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Weight Loss
- Weight loss (non-surgical)
Education & Awards
Dr. Hungarland graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Hungarland MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John Hungarland practice?
- Dr. John Hungarland has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Hungarland practices Family Medicine near Danville, VA.
Additional practice locations include: South Hill, VA.
See Danville Primary Care Doctors.