Dr. John Hungarland MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

May 19th, 2016
excellent doctor, very kind and couteous, sot on with hid diagnosis

November 24th, 2015
The office lady, Nancy, is very rude and will not work with you. Dr. Hungerland is great but not worth having to deal with her.

August 13th, 2014
patient
Dr Hungarland is an excellent doctor!! He listens to all you have concerns with and explains his suggestions until you understand. My daughter said she was so happy with him as well! I am so glad I was recommended to him. Also his staff is awesome, very nice. Office is clean and comfy!

April 5th, 2014
I have been taking my son to Dr. hungarland since he was 6 mth old. My son is now 4ys old and he loves going to see Dr Hungardland. Each visit he is very thorough, compassionate and informative. Anytime I have needed him for my son , whether it was a fever, ear infection , cough or chest congestion.....all it took was a phone call, and he would make time in his schedule to see my son and take care of our concerns. My son thinks so highly of him he even tells me if I cough or sneeze, " you might need to see Dr Hungarland, dad." What a great physician, we are so grateful to have him in our community.

July 31st, 2013
A very reliable and trustworthy doctor
Dr. Hungerland shows a genuine interest each time I go to him. He listens to me, administers an appropriate exam and discusses treatment options and medications that are the best for me. He answers my questions and never makes belittling remarks or talks down to me; genuine respect for the patient and the care he gives. His nurses are very kind and I've never had any negativity from his office staff. I would definitely recommend him for people of all ages and problems. He doesn't mind referring to other docs when a Specialty doc is needed and reminds me that if I'm not better within a certain time, to call or come back.

April 19th, 2012
Our FAVORITE doctor!!!!
Our family LOVES Dr. Hungarland. My 2 year old is scared of going to the doctor but is now calming down more since we switched her care to Dr. Hungarland! He is so nice, thorough, and just a good doctor like doctors SHOULD be! Keep up the GREAT work!!!!

December 27th, 2011
Good Health Care
Dr. Hungerland showed interest in me as a patient. He furnishes prescription drug samples at no cost if he has any on hand. I'm somewhat surprised that he has not suggested follow up visits after visitng him with a specific ailment. This can be a good thing if a follow up visit isn't necessary then he is saving you money. Of course you can always schedule your own follow up visit if you feel it is necessary.

August 27th, 2011
Poor excuse for a physician
While Dr. Hungarland is a nice guy his skills as a physician are lacking. Diagnosis patients and never once laid a hand on me in the two years that i saw him. His receptionist nancy is the worst bitc# that i have ever delt with. Nasty cold, mad at the world and takes it out on the world. All in all do yourself a favor snd find a real physician that actually likes to deal with illness.

August 25th, 2009
outstanding! definitely one of a kind!!!
very thorough, understanding, compassionate

February 7th, 2009
Excellent healthcare provider!
I have absolutely nothing negative to say about Dr. Hungarland's practice or staff! They are all knowledgable and friendly!