Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John Hunter
Dr. John Hunter, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Brooklyn, NY. He has 33 years of experience. His specialties include Plastic Surgery. Dr. Hunter is affiliated with Cornell Medical Center, New York Presbyterian HospitalNew York Weill Cornell Center and New York Presbyterian / Westchester. Dr. Hunter has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. John Hunter has the following 1 specialty
- Plastic Surgery
A plastic surgery specialist is a physician with extensive training in the execution of plastic surgery procedures.
Plastic surgery is the use of surgical procedures to rebuild or reshape injured or misshapen body parts. Congenital defects,...
Dr. John Hunter is similar to the following 3 Doctors near New York, NY.