A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Huntwork:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Huntwork is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huntwork
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huntwork Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Huntwork, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Huntwork graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Huntwork has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Singing River Hospital System
- Biloxi Regional Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Churchill Huntwork MD is a male Internist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Huntwork practice?
- Dr. John Huntwork has 1 office location.
Dr. John Huntwork practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Pascagoula, MS.
See Pascagoula Internists and Pascagoula Rheumatologists.