A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Huntwork:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Huntwork is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Huntwork, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Huntwork graduated from University of Chicago.
Dr. Huntwork has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Singing River Hospital System
- Biloxi Regional Medical Center
- Doctors Hospital of Sarasota
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Churchill Huntwork MD is a male Internist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. John C. Huntwork practice?
- Dr. John Huntwork has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Huntwork practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Pascagoula, MS.
See Pascagoula Internists and Pascagoula Rheumatologists.