A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Huskins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Huskins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Huskins graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huskins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- Ozarks Community Hospital Of Gravette
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Allan Huskins MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 36 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Huskins practice?
- Dr. John Huskins has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Huskins practices Family Medicine near Rogers, AR.
Additional practice locations include: Bella Vista, AR.
See Rogers Primary Care Doctors.