A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Huskins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Huskins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Huskins graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huskins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- NW Medical Center Benton County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Huskins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Arkansas Blue Cross Blue Shield - 27 plans
- United Healthcare - 16 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 11 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- CommunityCare Managed Healthcare Plans of Oklahoma - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John A. Huskins practice?
Dr. John Huskins practices Family Medicine near Rogers, AR.
See Rogers Family Physicians.