Learn more about Dr. John Huskins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Huskins is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huskins
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huskins Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Huskins graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huskins has 8 hospital affiliations:
- NW Medical Center Washington County
- NW Medical Center Benton County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John A Huskins MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 38 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John A. Huskins practice?
- Dr. John Huskins has 1 office location.
Dr. John Huskins practices Family Medicine near Rogers, AR.
See Rogers Family Physicians.