A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Husokowski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Husokowski is Average.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Husokowski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Husokowski graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Husokowski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente Hospital - Oakland
- Kaiser Foundation Hospital - Richmond
- Kaiser Permanente Oakland Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Theodore Husokowski MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. John T. Husokowski practice?
- Dr. John Husokowski has 1 office location.
Dr. John Husokowski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Alamo, CA.
See Alamo Obstetricians & Gynecologists.