A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Husted:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Husted is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Husted, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Biliopancreatic Diversion
Education & Awards
Dr. Husted graduated from University of California at San Francisco.
Dr. Husted has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Inland Valley Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John David Husted MD is a male Surgeon, has 23 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John D. Husted practice?
- Dr. John Husted has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Husted practices Surgery near Corona, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Riverside, CA and Phoenix, AZ.
See Corona Surgeons.