A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Hutzler is Excellent. Dr. Hutzler has been reviewed by 12 patients who have provided 5 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Hutzler, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Hutzler graduated from West Virginia University, Morgantown. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Hutzler has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Summa Health Systems Hospitals
- Summa - Cuyahoga Falls General Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Hutzler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Buckeye Community Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- CareSource - 3 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. John Hutzler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John N. Hutzler practice?
Dr. John Hutzler practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Tallmadge, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Akron, OH.
See Tallmadge Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Van Hutzler, Dr. Deshawn Hutzler, Dr. Jan Hutzler, Dr. Hank Hutzler, Dr. Shayne Hutzler, Dr. Shane Hutzler, Dr. Jackie Hutzler, Dr. Giovanni Hutzler