Dr. John Hutzler Jr Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Hutzler Jr?

October 13th, 2016

Highly recommend.

Very nice and address all my concerns!

April 28th, 2015

I've been going to Dr. Hutzler for 29 years. He is the best doctor you could ever ask for. Dr. Hutzler has no flaws what so ever. I've never been to a doctor who is as kind, gentle, and truly interested in the patient. He explains everything and is very thorough. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about his staff (exception is Jane who answers the phone) but despite that, I would never switch doctors. He is the best!

April 3rd, 2014

Very caring and knowledgeable..

March 22nd, 2013

My First Pap and Annual Exam with Dr. Hutzler

Dr. Hutzler made me feel at ease from the moment he walked into the room. He is cheerful, yet professional. He has that air of his years and years of gynecological experience. We talked - and joked some - but I've never had such a gentle pap smear. I didn't even know when it was done. After the exam was completed, we talked about my medical history for while and I certainly will be back to see him next March! I'm just sorry it took me this long to find him! Don't wait to make an appointment with this great Doctor!

December 2nd, 2012

Dr. Hutzler has been my ob/gyn for 21 years. I trust him completely. He is very caring and listens.

August 26th, 2012

A friend recommended Dr. Hutzler to me after I became dissatisfied with my OB. He delivered my third (last) child and I have stayed with him for 20 years. I love this doc! He knows what he's doing, he listens, he's kind - an all around wonderful physician.

April 27th, 2012

A Doctor who Truly Cares

Dr Hutzler what a great doctor he puts you at ease and lets you know he truly cares for his pt he has delivered two of my children and helped me through a miscarriage. and was there to help me when I needed a hysterectomy Thank You for Caring ..

July 13th, 2009

no longer feel like a number

Dr. Hutzler became my GYN Dr after several failed attempts of other Dr's ttrying to find out what was causing my pain. I was very suprised when i went into his office and found out that Both Dr. Hutzler and his Staff stil have "old fashion" values about Pt. care. They know you name and they take the time hat you need to answer your questions or Concerns. I got news that I did not want to hear on my visit I needed a Hysterectomy. D. Hutzler stayed with me and answered my questions. Even when I was falling apart Dr. Hutzler stayed with me. Other Drs come in give me a quick answer and leave as if I was just a number not a person. So thank you to Dr Hutzler for being the caring person you are.

March 21st, 2017