A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Huyette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Huyette is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huyette
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Huyette Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Huyette graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huyette has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Newell Huyette MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John N. Huyette practice?
- Dr. John Huyette has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Huyette practices Family Medicine near Aldan, PA.