A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Huyette:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Huyette is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Huyette
Food Allergies Patient Guide Learn all about food allergies and allergic reactions by reading our Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Huyette Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Huyette graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Huyette has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Nazareth Hospital
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Newell Huyette MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 32 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. John N. Huyette practice?
- Dr. John Huyette has 1 office location.
- Dr. John Huyette practices Family Medicine near Aldan, PA.