A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kennedy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kennedy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kennedy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Uab Highlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Ira Kennedy MD is a male Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John I. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. John Kennedy has 3 office locations.
Dr. John Kennedy practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Pulmonologists.