Learn more about Dr. John Kennedy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Kennedy is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Kennedy, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Pulmonary Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Kennedy graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Kennedy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Medical West
- Uab Highlands
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John I Kennedy MD is a male Internist, has 30 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. John I. Kennedy practice?
- Dr. John Kennedy has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Kennedy practices Internal Medicine and Pulmonary Disease near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Internists and Birmingham Pulmonologists.