Learn more about Dr. John Starr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Starr is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Starr
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Starr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Starr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Starr graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Starr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Irwin Starr MD is a male Internist, has 36 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. John I. Starr practice?
- Dr. John Starr has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Starr practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Paradise Valley, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Paradise Valley Internists and Paradise Valley Rheumatologists.