Learn more about Dr. John Starr:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Starr is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Starr
Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Patient Education Learn about Carpal Tunnel Syndrome by reading our patient guide overview page.Before Visiting Dr. Starr Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Starr, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Starr graduated from Howard University , Washington.
Dr. Starr has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Estrella Medical Center
- Banner Thunderbird Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Irwin Starr MD is a male Internist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. John I. Starr practice?
- Dr. John Starr has 4 office locations.
Dr. John Starr practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Paradise Valley, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Phoenix, AZ.
See Paradise Valley Internists and Paradise Valley Rheumatologists.