A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Iacobucci:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Iacobucci is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Iacobucci, MD is board certified in Plastic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corrective surgery of the jaws
Education & Awards
Dr. Iacobucci graduated from University of Michigan Medical School, Ann Arbor. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Iacobucci has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Spectrum Health United Hospital
- St Mary's Mercy Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iacobucci accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 4 plans
- Priority Health - 9 plans
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 25 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans