Dr. John Iacobucci MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

July 20th, 2017
Awesome Doctor
You don't always find a doctor willing to take time to explain things to you. Dr. Iacobucci does that and will answer all your questions. I couldn't be happier with the friendly yet professional way I've treated. Terri & Amanda are wonderful assistants and have always been supportive. Dr. Iacobucci is a perfectionist and that's exactly what you need in his field. Someone that doesn't settle for less than his best. I would happily recommend that anyone looking for reconstructive or cosmetic surgery contact Dr. Iacobucci. His results are top notch!

April 19th, 2017
Beautiful work
Dr. Iaocubucci did my breast reduction. He is very meticulous and quality-outcome focused. I had a great experience with his staff as well and couldn't be happier.

March 23rd, 2017
Skilled surgeon. Wonderful office staff!

December 27th, 2016
Would Recommend Dr. Iacobuci to everyone
During a recent hospital stay (and luck of the draw) I received care from Dr. John Iacoucci. He is a very friendly, caring, compassionate, and meticulous doctor. A matter-of-fact doctor that leaves no question unanswered. His work is absolutely awesome! The aftercare was also a great experience starting with a very friendly caring staff. The outcome of his work ….. Priceless! A Big THANK YOU to Dr. John Iacobucci for the great care, compassion, laughs, and awesome work. I would recommend him to everyone.

December 5th, 2016
Without question the best doctor I've ever gone to regardless of specialty. Talking with Dr. Iacobucci is like spending time with a friend.

November 3rd, 2016
My brother had a port wine stain removed from his face by Dr. Iacobucci, who did a fantastic job removing it. He is very compassionate and caring. He made sure that we understood all the risks involved with the surgery, explained everything that was done when the surgery was completed and took great care in making sure that the results would be what we expected. He is a great surgeon, has a good bedside manner and his staff is very welcoming and friendly. I would highly recommend him.

October 25th, 2016
Dr.Iacobucci
After a bad fall,I was so lucky to receive Dr.Iacobucci name at the hospital.The next day,I called the office an was told they would see me that afternoon.From the moment I walked in I felt like I had hit the jackpot.The staff an Dr.Iacobucci are wonderful.Dr.Iacobucci told me I would have to have surgery on my nose.He took a lot of time to explain everything.At the hospital he did everything possible to make sure I was comfortable,from warm blankets to nausea meds.I was so nervous,but he put all my fears to rest.I would recommend him to everyone.My nose turned out perfect,even much better than before. THANKYOU

October 12th, 2016
Feeling blessed
I really feel blessed that I had such an amazing team with Dr. Iacobucci and Dr. Colleen App after being diagnosed with breast cancer earlier this year. I just completed my reconstruction with Dr. Iacobucci and couldn't be happier with the process and results. He is extremely detailed and particular, which in my mind, are perfect traits to have for a plastic surgeon. He is personable, professional, and his staff is equally personable and professional. I recommend him 100% and just can't imagine going through what I did with anyone else. I will always be grateful.

May 6th, 2016
Best Surgeon
Dr. John Iacobucci is a fantastic surgeon. I highly recommend him. He made me feel comfortable with my surgery and was great at follow ups. I had a septorhinoplasty and he did an excellent job. Again, I HIGHLY recommend him.

April 1st, 2016
My teenage daughter was a patient of Dr Iacabucci. She needed surgery on her ear that involved a skin graft and removal of some cartilage. Needless to say, we were pretty nervous about the procedure, but now several weeks after surgery, we could not be more pleased the results and Dr Iacabucci. Dr Iacabucci is very detail oriented, and took plenty of time to answer questions and explain the procedure to us. We were never rushed. After we had gone home on the day of the surgery, I became concerned about my daughter's ear. I called the office, and Dr Iacabucci waited for us (late on a Friday afternoon) so that he could double check my daughter's ear, and put our fears to rest. I so appreciated the extra time he took with us. His staff members were also caring, and very helpful too. Highly recommend!

December 23rd, 2015
Skilled and Compassionate
About 8 months ago, I was diagnosed with invasive ductile carcinoma in my right breast. Due to my family history, I made the decision to have a bilateral mastectomy with reconstruction. I was referred to Doctor Iacobucci by my surgical oncologist and, looking back, I feel like I won the lottery when his name was drawn. When I first entered his office, I was frightened and tearful, having never had any sort of surgery or medical problems in the past. He was wonderfully supportive of my decision and was able to put my fears to rest. Unlike many doctors who breeze in and out of the room, Doctor Iacobucci spent a very long time with my husband and I, explaining in detail what would happen in that first surgery and the surgeries to come. He kept pulling questions out of us, to make sure we covered every concern. I was very impressed by his compassion, and his intuitive ability to finish my sentences when I was having trouble verbalizing my thoughts. Doctor Iacobucci is very much a perfectionist; very confident of his skills, and critical of his own work. He always tells me before surgery that he will give me his best work, and he always has. I am nearing the end of my reconstruction process, and my husband and I couldn't be happier with the results. I will forever be grateful to the good doctor, John J. Iacobucci.

October 31st, 2015