A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Iafelice:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Iafelice is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Iafelice, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Bacterial Vaginosis
- Ectopic Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Iafelice graduated from Case Western Reserve University , Cleveland.
Dr. Iafelice has 9 hospital affiliations:
- University Hospitals of Cleveland
- Euclid Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Iafelice accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Anthem - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Alabama - 2 plans
- CareSource - 2 plans
- SummaCare Health Plan - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John P. Iafelice practice?
Dr. John Iafelice practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Willoughby, OH.
Additional practice locations include: Cleveland, OH and Willoughby Hills, OH.
See Willoughby Obstetricians & Gynecologists.