Dr. John Iafelice Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Iafelice?

October 13th, 2015

Rude and disrespectful.

April 29th, 2015

A Blessing to Cleveland Clinic and Patients

A Blessing from God. This very caring, compassionate, knowledgeable and professional physician, truly demonstrates how outstanding medical personnel should interact with their patients. Ladies if you are in need of excellent care see Dr. Iafelice he is one of the Best!

October 24th, 2012

I think he is a fabulous Dr. he kept me updated on my daughter's surgery and told me like it was. Very caring and his bedside manner is great. I would highly reccommend him to everyone I know.

July 27th, 2012

Dr. Iafelice has been my doctor for 20 years. He is the best. He takes time with his patients and truly cares about them. I trust him so much my daughter now sees him.

March 26th, 2012

Glad to have found him

I have been through some difficult visits to Dr. Iafelice's office, yet I still feel fortunate to have found him. He's very good at informing his patients and has a caring bedside manner. He listens to and respects their wishes. This is very important to me in an OB/GYN setting. I trust his opinion and hope that he'll finally be able to deliver some good news to me one day!

April 12th, 2011

I have no problem with Dr. John Iafalice as I have not met with him. Trying to get a hold of a nurse to talk to or schedule an appt was time consuming. The staff was not super caring as I was miscarrying with my first child and there was not much sympathy or concern. No urgency to have me evaluated either. I think they are very busy in the office as the Dr. may be very good but I don't agree with how my situation was handled which led me to just go to the emergency room as on two different occasions I was told the nurse would talk to the Dr and then call me back and I never recieved a call. Not a Dr's office I would trust with delivering my baby. What would happen when I really needed him???

September 10th, 2009

Amazing

He is caring and treats you like a friend. The staff is great and very helpful. They made ure my questions were answered.

January 24th, 2017