A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Iafrate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Iafrate is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Iafrate, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Iafrate graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Philip Iafrate MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John P. Iafrate practice?
- Dr. John Iafrate has 1 office location.
Dr. John Iafrate practices Psychiatry near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Psychiatrists.