A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Iafrate:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Iafrate is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Iafrate
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Iafrate Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Iafrate, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Iafrate graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John Philip Iafrate MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. John P. Iafrate practice?
- Dr. John Iafrate has 1 office location.
Dr. John Iafrate practices Psychiatry near East Setauket, NY.
See East Setauket Psychiatrists.