A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ialeggio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ialeggio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ialeggio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ialeggio graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Ialeggio has 15 hospital affiliations:
- Lehigh Valley Hospital
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ialeggio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 11 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 5 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 6 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. John J. Ialeggio practice?
Dr. John Ialeggio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phillipsburg, NJ and Easton, PA.
See Bethlehem Orthopedic Surgeons.