A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. John Ialeggio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ialeggio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ialeggio
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ialeggio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ialeggio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ialeggio graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ialeggio has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Ialeggio MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 36 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Ialeggio practice?
- Dr. John Ialeggio has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Ialeggio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Phillipsburg, NJ.
See Bethlehem Orthopedic Surgeons.