Learn more about Dr. John Ialeggio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. John Ialeggio is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ialeggio
Endometriosis Patient Education Read about common symptoms and treatments by reading our endrometriosis patient education guide to endometrial implants.Before Visiting Dr. Ialeggio Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. John Ialeggio, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Ialeggio graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Ialeggio has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Coordinated Health Orthopedic Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. John J Ialeggio MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 35 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. John J. Ialeggio practice?
- Dr. John Ialeggio has 2 office locations.
Dr. John Ialeggio practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Bethlehem, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wind Gap, PA.
See Bethlehem Surgeons.