Dr. John Ialeggio Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. John Ialeggio?

Posted on August 16th, 2017

Dr. Ialeggio is an exceptional orthopedic surgeon & Maria is an exceptional physician's assistant! The two of them make a fantastic team. They are dedicated to their field of medicine & possess phenomenal skills & expertise & truly care about their patient's health & well being. He operated on my wrist & Maria assisted. The Carpal Tunnel Release surgery was a huge success. My wrist healed beautifully & the pain was resolved & never returned The scar is barely visible. The pain was very minimal & I regained full function of my hand. He's also brilliantly skilled at administering injections. Many doctors are NOT. He explains everything & is always so concerned for his patients well being & level of comfort. I never feel a thing & I receive tremendous pain relief. My elderly mother fell & broke several vertebraes. She was in danger of becoming paralyzed, but did not because of his extraordinaryl level of medical expertise and skill & kindness & compassion. She recovered & regained 100% functioning. When she fell & broke her shoulder the same thing happened. She was at a high risk for not healing & loosing mobility, but under his care not a chance. She fully recovered & was driving & playing the piano in not time. He & Maria are the BEST. You will not find a more dedicated & outstanding medical team!

Posted on August 25th, 2016

He's the best!!! I had a complete hip replacement back in 2016 He came highly recommended by a person on my bus. Very courteous and patient. I have no problems with my new hip and I can't even feel that it is a replacement.

Posted on April 28th, 2015

Dr. Ialeggio was very nice and I did not feel rushed. I got an injection in my shoulder and he explained what to expect.

Posted on December 2nd, 2013

Dr Ialeggio did a full knee replacement on my left knee. He is a very patient oriented Doctor. He takes his time in listening and answering all questions and concerns. His assistant Maria has the same pleasant personality as the Doctor. I couldn't of asked for a better surgical team. I would recommend Dr Ialeffio to all who needs this type of surgery .

Great Physician!

Posted on October 17th, 2012

Dr. Ialeggio and Maria are fantastic! Both are kind, caring and genuinely care about their patients. When I have an issue between visits I always get a prompt call back. Dr. Ialeggio is outstanding and has helped me tremendously over the years. Since Coordinated Health took over the office staff isn't as friendly. The "techs" that speak with you before the Dr. comes in, they don't seem to be as educated as the previous staff (Emrick Blvd. location). You tend to have to repeat yourself about your condition since they don't seem to know what you are talking about.

Posted on July 2nd, 2012

I have seen Doctor Ialeggio for various problems over the last 25 years. He is a caring and compassionate doctor. His diagnosing skills are exceptional and his willingness to listen to his patients is to be commended.

Posted on December 20th, 2016