by Nina Kiliszek on Aug 25th, 2016

He's the best!!! I had a complete hip replacement back in 2016 He came highly recommended by a person on my bus. Very courteous and patient. I have no problems with my new hip and I can't even feel that it is a replacement.

Apr 27th, 2015

Dr. Ialeggio was very nice and I did not feel rushed. I got an injection in my shoulder and he explained what to expect.

by Jane Evans on Dec 2nd, 2013

Dr Ialeggio did a full knee replacement on my left knee. He is a very patient oriented Doctor. He takes his time in listening and answering all questions and concerns. His assistant Maria has the same pleasant personality as the Doctor. I couldn't of asked for a better surgical team. I would recommend Dr Ialeffio to all who needs this type of surgery .

Great Physician! show details Great Physician!
Oct 17th, 2012

Dr. Ialeggio and Maria are fantastic! Both are kind, caring and genuinely care about their patients. When I have an issue between visits I always get a prompt call back. Dr. Ialeggio is outstanding and has helped me tremendously over the years. Since Coordinated Health took over the office staff isn't as friendly. The "techs" that speak with you before the Dr. comes in, they don't seem to be as educated as the previous staff (Emrick Blvd. location). You tend to have to repeat yourself about your condition since they don't seem to know what you are talking about.

Jul 2nd, 2012

I have seen Doctor Ialeggio for various problems over the last 25 years. He is a caring and compassionate doctor. His diagnosing skills are exceptional and his willingness to listen to his patients is to be commended.